What Does the Walrasian Auctioneer Know? Technology Adoption and Financial Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2004. "Neoclassical Growth and the Adoption of Technologies," NBER Working Papers 10733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial innovation; Technology adoption; Knowledge;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2004-08-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-INO-2004-08-02 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .