Taylor Rules in an Estimated Model of a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- PLASMANS, Joseph & FORNERO, Jorge & MICHALAK, Tomasz, 2006.
"A microfounded sectoral model for open economies,"
2007013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Jorge Fornero & Tomasz Michalak & Joseph Plasmans, 2007. "A Microfounded Sectoral Model for Open Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 2052, CESifo Group Munich.
- Plasmans, J.E.J. & Fornero, J. & Michalak, T., 2007. "A Microfounded Sectoral Model for Open Economies," Discussion Paper 2007-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:5:p:1046-1077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles Olivier Mao Takongmo, 2017.
"Government-spending multipliers and the zero lower bound in an open economy,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 1046-1077, November.
- Charles Olivier Mao Takongmo, 2014. "Government Spending Multipliers and the Zero Lower Bound in an Open Economy," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-43, CIRANO.
- Marcela Meirelles Aurelio, 2005. "Do we really know how inflation targeters set interest rates?," Research Working Paper RWP 05-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Alexander Rathke & Tobias Straumann & Ulrich Woitek, 2011. "Overvalued: Swedish Monetary Policy in the 1930s," CESifo Working Paper Series 3692, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gregory Erin Givens, 2006. "Revisiting the Delegation Problem in a Sticky Price and Wage Economy," Working Papers 200601, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Riccardo Cristadoro & Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Massimiliano Pisani, 2006. "Nominal Rigidities in an Estimated Two Country," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 162, Society for Computational Economics.
- Thomas Lubik & Frank Schorfheide, 2005. "A Bayesian Look at New Open Economy Macroeconomics," Economics Working Paper Archive 521, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Open economy; Optimal monetary policy;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .