The American Frontier: A Hundred Years of Western Settlement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larry E. Jones & Michele Tertilt, 2006. "An Economic History of Fertility in the U.S.: 1826-1960," NBER Working Papers 12796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Growth; Migration; Fertility; Land;
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2004-08-02 (Development)
- NEP-DGE-2004-08-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HIS-2004-08-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .