Profit Sharing and the Role of Professional Partnerships
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jonathan Levin & Steven Tadelis, 2005. "Profit Sharing and the Role of Professional Partnerships," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(1), pages 131-171.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khatri, Y. & Solomou, S., 1995. "The Impact of Weather on UK Agricultural Production, 1953-1990," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9532, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Irwin, Douglas A., 2003. "The optimal tax on antebellum US cotton exports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 275-291, August.
- Olmstead, Alan L. & Rhode, Paul W., 2002.
"The Red Queen and the Hard Reds: Productivity Growth in American Wheat, 1800–1940,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 62(04), pages 929-966, December.
- Alan L. Olmstead & Paul W. Rhode, 2002. "The Red Queen and the Hard Reds: Productivity Growth in American Wheat, 1800-1940," NBER Working Papers 8863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1999.
"Measuring Business Cycles: Approximate Band-Pass Filters For Economic Time Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 575-593, November.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1995. "Measuring Business Cycles Approximate Band-Pass Filters for Economic Time Series," NBER Working Papers 5022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willard Long Thorp, 1926. "Prefatory Note," NBER Chapters,in: Business Annals, pages 101-106 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fox, Karl A., 1953. "The Analysis of Demand for Farm Products," Technical Bulletins 156646, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- James, John A, 1993. "Changes in Economic Instability in 19th-Century America," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 710-731, September.
- Meinken, Kenneth W., 1955. "The Demand and Price Structure for Wheat," Technical Bulletins 157127, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Solomou, Solomos & Wu, Weike, 1999.
"Weather effects on European agricultural output, 1850 1913,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 351-373, December.
- Solomou, S. & Wu, W., 1999. "Weather Effects on European Agricultural Output 1850-1913," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9915, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paul W. Rhode, 2002. "Gallman's Annual Output Series for the United States, 1834-1909," NBER Working Papers 8860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wright, Gavin, 1979. "World Demand for Cotton during the Nineteenth Century: Reply," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(04), pages 1023-1024, December.
- Willard Long Thorp, 1926. "Business Annals," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number thor26-1, January.
More about this item
Keywordspartnerships; profit sharing; incomplete information;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .