The reciprocal producers' incentives to prey and the relailers' buying power
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBUYING POWER; PREDATORY PRICING; BERTRAND COMPETITION ; COMMERCE DE DETAIL; DISTRIBUTION; CONCENTRATION VERTICALE; CONCURRENCE ECONOMIQUE; MONOPOLE; TAUX D'ESCOMPTE ; BERTRAND;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-12-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2005-12-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2005-12-20 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rea:inrawp:200508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RAYNAL Helene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inratfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .