Climate change impacts on crop production in Busia and Homa Bay Counties, Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCown, R. L. & Hammer, G. L. & Hargreaves, J. N. G. & Holzworth, D. P. & Freebairn, D. M., 1996. "APSIM: a novel software system for model development, model testing and simulation in agricultural systems research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 255-271.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Negm, L.M. & Youssef, M.A. & Skaggs, R.W. & Chescheir, G.M. & Jones, J., 2014. "DRAINMOD–DSSAT model for simulating hydrology, soil carbon and nitrogen dynamics, and crop growth for drained crop land," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 30-45.
- Jing Wang & Feng Fang & Qiang Zhang & Jinsong Wang & Yubi Yao & Wei Wang, 2016. "Risk evaluation of agricultural disaster impacts on food production in southern China by probability density method," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 83(3), pages 1605-1634, September.
- Unknown, 1997. "A New Soil Conservation Methodology and Application to Cropping Systems in Tropical Steeplands: A comparative synthesis of results obtained in ACIAR Project PN 9201," Technical Reports 113906, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Probert, M. E. & Dimes, J. P. & Keating, B. A. & Dalal, R. C. & Strong, W. M., 1998. "APSIM's water and nitrogen modules and simulation of the dynamics of water and nitrogen in fallow systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Cabelguenne, M. & Debaeke, P. & Bouniols, A., 1999. "EPICphase, a version of the EPIC model simulating the effects of water and nitrogen stress on biomass and yield, taking account of developmental stages: validation on maize, sunflower, sorghum, soybea," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 175-196, June.
- Anwar, Muhuddin Rajin & Liu, De Li & Farquharson, Robert & Macadam, Ian & Abadi, Amir & Finlayson, John & Wang, Bin & Ramilan, Thiagarajah, 2015. "Climate change impacts on phenology and yields of five broadacre crops at four climatologically distinct locations in Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 133-144.
- Jha, Pramod & Lakaria, Brij Lal & Vishwakarma, AK & Wanjari, RH & Mohanty, M & Sinha, Nishant K & Somasundaram, J & Dheri, GS & Dwivedi, AK & Sharma, Raj Paul & Singh, Muneshwar & Dalal, RC & Biswas, , 2021. "Modeling the organic carbon dynamics in long-term fertilizer experiments of India using the Rothamsted carbon model," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 450(C).
- Graham R. Marshall & Kevin A. Parton & G.L. Hammer, 1996.
"Risk Attitude, Planting Conditions And The Value Of Seasonal Forecasts To A Dryland Wheat Grower,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(3), pages 211-233, December.
- Marshall, Graham R. & Parton, Kevin A. & Hammer, G.L., 1996. "Risk Attitude, Planting Conditions And The Value Of Seasonal Forecasts To A Dryland Wheat Grower," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(3), pages 1-23, December.
- Kadigi, Ibrahim L. & Richardson, James W. & Mutabazi, Khamaldin D. & Philip, Damas & Mourice, Sixbert K. & Mbungu, Winfred & Bizimana, Jean-Claude & Sieber, Stefan, 2020. "The effect of nitrogen-fertilizer and optimal plant population on the profitability of maize plots in the Wami River sub-basin, Tanzania: A bio-economic simulation approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 185(C).
- Carberry, P. S. & Hochman, Z. & McCown, R. L. & Dalgliesh, N. P. & Foale, M. A. & Poulton, P. L. & Hargreaves, J. N. G. & Hargreaves, D. M. G. & Cawthray, S. & Hillcoat, N. & Robertson, M. J., 2002. "The FARMSCAPE approach to decision support: farmers', advisers', researchers' monitoring, simulation, communication and performance evaluation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 141-177, October.
- Farquharson, Robert J. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Mullen, John D., 2005. "An economic approach to soil fertility management for wheat production in New South Wales and Queensland," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137866, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chauhan, Yashvir S., 2010. "Potential productivity and water requirements of maize-peanut rotations in Australian semi-arid tropical environments--A crop simulation study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 457-464, March.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 2006. "Is Hanrahan sort of right? Will climate change ruin us all?," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 137961, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Keating, B. A. & Meinke, H., 1998. "Assessing exceptional drought with a cropping systems simulator: a case study for grain production in northeast Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 315-332, July.
- Brennan, Lisa E. & Lisson, Shaun N. & Inman-Bamber, N. Geoff & Linedale, Tony, 1999. "Most Profitable Use of Irrigation Supplies: A Case Study of A Bundaberg Cane Farm," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123787, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Le, Kieu N. & Jeong, Jaehak & Reyes, Manuel R. & Jha, Manoj K. & Gassman, Philip W. & Doro, Luca & Hok, Lyda & Boulakia, Stéphane, 2018. "Evaluation of the performance of the EPIC model for yield and biomass simulation under conservation systems in Cambodia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 90-100.
- Thornton, P. K. & Jones, P. G., 1998. "A conceptual approach to dynamic agricultural land-use modelling," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 505-521, August.
- Herrero, M. & Gonzalez-Estrada, E. & Thornton, P.K. & Quiros, C. & Waithaka, M.M. & Ruiz, R. & Hoogenboom, G., 2007. "IMPACT: Generic household-level databases and diagnostics tools for integrated crop-livestock systems analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-3), pages 240-265, January.
- Farquharson, Robert J., 2006. "Production Response and Input Demand in Decision Making: Nitrogen Fertilizer and Wheat Growers," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Department of Agriculture and Food Systems, vol. 14.
- Kabir, Md. Jahangir & Gaydon, Donald S. & Cramb, Rob & Roth, Christian H., 2018. "Bio-economic evaluation of cropping systems for saline coastal Bangladesh: I. Biophysical simulation in historical and future environments," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 107-122.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:raf:wpaper:b17076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icrafke.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Humphrey Keah (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icrafke.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.