Compensation and rewards for environmental services in the developing world framing pan-tropical analysis and comparison
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +254 20 722 4000
Fax: +254 20 722 4001
Web page: http://www.worldagroforestry.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duraiappah, Anantha K., 1998. "Poverty and environmental degradation: A review and analysis of the nexus," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2169-2179, December.
- de Groot, Rudolf S. & Wilson, Matthew A. & Boumans, Roelof M. J., 2002. "A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Poats, S.V., 2007. "Report on the Latin American regional workshop on compensation for environmental services and poverty alleviation in Latin America, April 26- 28, 2006, Quito, Ecuador," Working Papers b14962., World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2005. "Lessons Learned from SO2 Allowance Trading," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1).
- Stavins, Robert, 2000.
"Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments,"
Working Paper Series
rwp00-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2003. "Experience with market-based environmental policy instruments," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 355-435 Elsevier.
- Stavins, Robert, 2001. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Discussion Papers dp-01-58, Resources For the Future.
- Shabman, Leonard A. & Scodari, Paul F., 2005. "The Future of Wetlands Mitigation Banking," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1).
- Hatfield-Dodds, Steve, 2006. "The catchment care principle: A new equity principle for environmental policy, with advantages for efficiency and adaptive governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 373-385, March.
- Woodward, Richard T., 2005. "Markets for the Environment," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1).
- King, Dennis M., 2005. "Crunch Time for Water Quality Trading," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1).
- Hein, Lars & van Koppen, Kris & de Groot, Rudolf S. & van Ierland, Ekko C., 2006. "Spatial scales, stakeholders and the valuation of ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 209-228, May.
- Swallow, Brent & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & van Noordwijk, Meine, 2005. "Localizing demand and supply of environmental services: interactions with property rights, collective action and the welfare of the poor," CAPRi working papers 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Muradian, Roldan & Pelupessy, Wim, 2005. "Governing the coffee chain: The role of voluntary regulatory Systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2029-2044, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:raf:wpaper:b14963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacinta kimwaki)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.