Axiomatization and Measurement of Quasi-hyperbolic Discounting
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- José Luis Montiel Olea & Tomasz Strzalecki, 2014. "Axiomatization and Measurement of Quasi-Hyperbolic Discounting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 129(3), pages 1449-1499.
- Montiel Olea, J. L. & Strzalecki, Tomasz, 2014. "Axiomatization and Measurement of Quasi-Hyperbolic Discounting," Scholarly Articles 12967840, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ubfal, Diego, 2016.
"How general are time preferences? Eliciting good-specific discount rates,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 150-170.
- Ubfal, Diego, 2012. "How General Are Time Preferences? Eliciting Good-Specific Discount Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 6774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diego Ubfal, 2015. "How General Are Time Preferences? Eliciting Good-Specific Discount Rates," Working Papers 554, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Diego Ubfal, 2013. "How General Are Time Preferences? Eliciting Good-Specific Discount Rates," Working Papers 473, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Obara, Ichiro & Park, Jaeok, 2017. "Repeated games with general discounting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 348-375.
- Nina Anchugina, 2015. "A simple framework for the axiomatization of exponential and quasi-hyperbolic discounting," Papers 1511.06454, arXiv.org.
- repec:kap:theord:v:83:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11238-017-9603-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Thai Ha-Huy, 2018. "A not so myopic axiomatization of discounting," Documents de recherche 18-02, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Pan, Jinrui & Webb, Craig S. & Zank, Horst, 2015. "An extension of quasi-hyperbolic discounting to continuous time," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 43-55.
- Webb, Craig S., 2016. "Continuous quasi-hyperbolic discounting," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 99-106.
- Daniele Pennesi, 2015. "Uncertain discount and hyperbolic preferences," THEMA Working Papers 2015-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Sebastian Schweighofer-Kodritsch, 2015. "Time Preferences and Bargaining," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2015/568, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jaśkiewicz, Anna & Nowak, Andrzej S., 2014. "Stationary Markov perfect equilibria in risk sensitive stochastic overlapping generations models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 411-447.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:352-369 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. Pennesi, 2016. "Intertemporal discrete choice," Working Papers wp1061, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Keith Marzilli Ericson & Jawwad Noor, 2015. "Delay Functions as the Foundation of Time Preference: Testing for Separable Discounted Utility," NBER Working Papers 21095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nina Anchugina, 2017. "A simple framework for the axiomatization of exponential and quasi-hyperbolic discounting," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 82(2), pages 185-210, February.
- Lu, Shih En, 2016. "Models of limited self-control: Comparison and implications for bargaining," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 186-191.
- Lu, Shih En, 2016. "Self-control and bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 390-413.
More about this item
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C99 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Other
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qsh:wpaper:8367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Brandon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbrssus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .