Embedded Incentives in the Funding Arrangements for Residential Aged Care in Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steven D. Hamilton & Flavio M. Menezes, 2011. "Embedded Incentives in the Funding Arrangements for Residential Aged Care in Australia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 30(3), pages 326-340, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Robertson & Lee J. Alston, 1992. "Technological choice and the organization of work in capitalist firms," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 45(2), pages 330-349, May.
- Coase, R H, 1988. "The Nature of the Firm: Influence," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 33-47, Spring.
- Coase, R H, 1988. "The Nature of the Firm: Origin," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 3-17, Spring.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2005. "The Secret Life of Mundane Transaction Costs," Working papers 2005-49, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .