Cross-Country Variations in Aggregate Volatility: Evidence from 56 Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Kanhaya L, 1971. "Aggregation Bias in Linear Economic Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 12(2), pages 293-305, June.
- repec:qed:wpaper:37 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zimmermann, Christian, 1997.
"International real business cycles among heterogeneous countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 319-356, February.
- Christian Zimmermann, 1995. "International Real Business Cycles among Heterogeneous Countries," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 38, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Christian Zimmermann, 1996. "International Real Business Cycles among Heterogeneous Countries," Macroeconomics 9607002, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.