An Empirical Study of the Impact of Corporate Taxation on the Debt Policy of Canadian Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mukesh Eswaran & Tracy Lewis, 1985. "Exhaustible Resources and Alternative Equilibrium Concepts," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 459-473, August.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2006.
"The Curse Of Windfall Gains In A Non Renewable Resource Oligopoly ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 99-105, June.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "The Curse Of Windfall Gains In A Non Renewable Resource Oligopoly," Departmental Working Papers 2006-24, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "The Curse of Windfall Gains in a Non Renewable Resource Oligopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-10, CIRANO.
- Lozada, Gabriel A., 1993. "Existence and characterization of discrete-time equilibria in extractive industries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 249-254, September.
- David Levhari & Leonard J. Mirman, 1980. "The Great Fish War: An Example Using a Dynamic Cournot-Nash Solution," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 322-334, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron & Gordon Anderson & Jack M. Mintz, 2003. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries and Firm-Level Investment in Canada," International Tax Program Papers 0303, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Roy D.. Hogg & Jack Mintz & Joel Slemrod, 1993. "Impacts of Canadian and U.S. Tax Reform on the Financing of Canadian Subsidiaries of U.S. Parents," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in International Taxation, pages 47-76 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bartholdy, Jan & Mateus, Cesário, 2006. "Debt and Taxes: Evidence from bank-financed unlisted firms," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2006-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Zyblock, Miles, 1997. "L'effet de levier financier des entreprises : une comparaison entre le Canada et les E.-U., 1961-1996," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1997111f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Vijay Jog & Jianmin Tang, 2001. "Tax Reforms, Debt Shifting and Tax Revenues: Multinational Corporations in Canada," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(1), pages 5-25, January.
- Statistics Canada, 1997. "Corporate Financial Leverage: A Canada - U.S. Comparison, 1961-1996," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997111e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
More about this item
Keywordsenterprises ; taxes ; economic models ; empirical methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .