Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Singular Equation Systems with Autoregressive Disturbances
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Beach, Charles M & MacKinnon, James G, 1979. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Singular Equation Systems with Autoregressive Disturbances," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 459-464, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad, Andrew & Ngeleza, Guyslain K., 2009. "European Union preferential trade agreements with developing countries and their impact on Colombian and Kenyan carnation exports to the United Kingdom:," IFPRI discussion papers 862, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Turkington, Darrell A., 1998. "Efficient estimation in the linear simultaneous equations model with vector autoregressive disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 51-74, July.
- Andrew Muhammad & Richard L. Kilmer, 2008. "The impact of EU export subsidy reductions on U.S. dairy exports," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 557-574.
- repec:bpj:bjafio:v:15:y:2017:i:1:p:10:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deschamps, Philippe J., 1998.
"Full maximum likelihood estimation of dynamic demand models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 335-359, February.
- Deschamps, P. J., 1997. "Full maximum likelihood estimation of dynamic demand models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1291, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:kap:apfinm:v:24:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10690-017-9227-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harri, Ardian & Brorsen, B. Wade & Muhammad, Andrew & Anderson, John D., 2010.
"Estimating a Demand System with Seasonally Differenced Data,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(02), May.
- Harri, Ardian & Brorsen, B. Wade & Muhammad, Andrew & Anderson, John D., 2010. "Estimating a Demand System with Seasonally Differenced Data," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(02), pages 321-335, May.
- Harri, Ardian & Muhammad, Andrew & Anderson, John D., 2008. "Estimating a Demand System with Seasonally Differenced Data," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6427, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Muhammad, Andrew, 2008. "Allowing for Group Effects When Estimating Import Demand for Source and Product Differentiated Goods," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6364, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Washington, Andrew A. & Kilmer, Richard L., 2002.
"The Derived Demand For Imported Cheese In Hong Kong,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review,
International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 5(01).
- Ge, Jiaoju & Kilmer, Richard L. & Washington, Andrew A., 2005. "The Derived Demand for Imported Cheese into Hong Kong," Policy Briefs 15694, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain, 2007. "Exploring the Effects of Aggregation Error in the Estimation of Consumer Demand Elasticities," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 226, McMaster University.
- Gary Wong, 2001. "Towards A More General Approach To Testing The Time Additivity Hypothesis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 098, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Kanniainen, Juho & Lin, Binghuan & Yang, Hanxue, 2014. "Estimating and using GARCH models with VIX data for option valuation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 200-211.
- Washington, Andrew A. & Kilmer, Richard L., 2001. "The Derived Demand For Imported Cheese Into Japan By Country," International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 18-19, 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14551, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Cooper, Russel J. & McLaren, Keith R. & Wong, Gary K. K., 2001. "On the empirical exploitation of consumers' profit functions in static analyses," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 181-187, August.
- Andrew Muhammad, 2009. "Would African Countries Benefit from the Termination of Kenya's Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) with the EU? An Analysis of EU Demand for Imported Roses," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 220-238.
- Kilmer, Richard L. & Washington, Andrew A., 2000. "The Derived Demand For Imported Cheese In Hong Kong Differentiated By Source Country Of Production," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21724, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gary K.K. Wong & Keith R. McLaren, 2002. "Regular and Estimable Inverse Demand Systems: A Distance Function Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Muhammad, Andrew & D’Souza, Anna & Amponsah, William, 2013. "Violence, Instability, and Trade: Evidence from Kenya’s Cut Flower Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 20-31.
- Denton, Frank T. & Mountain, Dean C., 2011. "Exploring the effects of aggregation error in the estimation of consumer demand elasticities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1747-1755, July.
- Muhammad, Andrew & Ngeleza, Guyslain K., 2009. "The role of the Generalised System of Preferences (GSP) in determining carnation demand in the United Kingdom: implications for Colombian and Kenyan exports," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 48(3), September.
- Capps, Oral, Jr., 1983. "Alternative Estimation Methods Of Nonlinear Demand Systems," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(01), July.
- K. K. Gary Wong, 2003. "Towards a more general approach to testing the time additivity hypothesis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(16), pages 1729-1738.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.