Distribution of World Income in the Ricardo-Mill Model of International Trade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hartwick, J. M., 1979. "Distribution of world income in the Ricardo-Mill model of international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 117-126, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eli W. Clemens, 1950. "Price Discrimination and the Multiple-Product Firm," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 1-11.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .