An Outline Of The United Kingdom Advanced Corporate Tax
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. K. Helleiner, 1978. "Market Structure and Buyer Characteristics in Canadian Imports of Manufactures from Low-Wage Countries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 324-333, May.
- Ophir, Tsvi, 1969. "The Interaction of Tariffs and Quotas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 1002-1005, December.
- Robin W. Boadway & John M. Treddenick, 1978. "A General Equilibrium Computation of the Effects of the Canadian Tariff Structure," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(3), pages 424-446, August.
- Gopal J. Yadav, 1968. "A Note on the Equivalence of Tariffs and Quotas," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 1(1), pages 105-110, February.
- G. Yadav, 1972. "Discriminatory Aspects of Canada's Imports of Manufactured Goods from the Less Developed Countries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 5(1), pages 70-83, February.
- Paul Wonnacott & Ronald J. Wonnacott, 1982. "Free Trade between the United States and Canada: Fifteen Years Later," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 8(s1), pages 412-427, October.
- Glenn Jenkins & GRAHAM GLENDAY & JOHN EVANS, 1982. "Worker Adjustment Policies: An Alternative To Protectionism," Development Discussion Papers 1982-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- McCulloch, Rachel & Johnson, Harry G, 1973. "A Note on Proportionally Distributed Quotas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 726-732, September.
- Glenn Jenkins & GRAHAM GLENDAY & JOHN EVANS & CLAUDE MONTMARQUETTE, 1978. "Trade Adjustment Assistance: The Costs Of Adjustment And Policy Proposals," Development Discussion Papers 1978-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Falvey, Rodney E, 1979. "The Composition of Trade within Import-restricted Product Categories," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 1105-1114, October.
More about this item
KeywordsUnited Kingdom; Advanced Corporate Tax;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .