Development Of Indices Of Mining And Non-Mining Costs For Bolivia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen J Kobrin, 1979. "Political Risk: A Review and Reconsideration," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 10(1), pages 67-80, March.
- Glenn Jenkins & ANTAL DEUTSCH, 1974. "Foreign Tax Credits And The International Interdependance Of Corporate Tax Policies," Development Discussion Papers 1974-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn P. Jenkins, 2013. "A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Of Acute Malnutrition Treatment Using Ready To Use Theraupetic Foods," Development Discussion Papers 2012-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- George F. Kopits, 1976. "Taxation and Multinational Firm Behavior: A Critical Survey (L'imposition et le comportement des entreprises multinationales: revue critique) (La tributaciÃ³n y el comportamiento de la empresa multina," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(3), pages 624-673, November.
- Glenn P. Jenkins, 1979. "Taxes and Tariffs and the Evaluation of the Benefit from Foreign Investment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 410-425, August.
- Jenkins, Glenn P & Wright, Brian D, 1975. "Taxation of Income of Multinational Corporations: The Case of the United States Petroleum Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 1-11, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmining costs; pre-sumptive taxation; Bolivia;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.