Investment Policy In Mining - Issues And Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen J Kobrin, 1979. "Political Risk: A Review and Reconsideration," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 10(1), pages 67-80, March.
- Glenn Jenkins & ANTAL DEUTSCH, 1974. "Foreign Tax Credits And The International Interdependance Of Corporate Tax Policies," Development Discussion Papers 1974-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn P. Jenkins, 2013. "A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Of Acute Malnutrition Treatment Using Ready To Use Theraupetic Foods," Development Discussion Papers 2012-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- George F. Kopits, 1976. "Taxation and Multinational Firm Behavior: A Critical Survey (L'imposition et le comportement des entreprises multinationales: revue critique) (La tributaciÃ³n y el comportamiento de la empresa multina," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(3), pages 624-673, November.
- Glenn P. Jenkins, 1979. "Taxes and Tariffs and the Evaluation of the Benefit from Foreign Investment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 410-425, August.
- Jenkins, Glenn P & Wright, Brian D, 1975. "Taxation of Income of Multinational Corporations: The Case of the United States Petroleum Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 1-11, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmine investments; community issues;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .