Inflation And Cost-Benefit Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eberhard, Anton & Shkaratan, Maria, 2012. "Powering Africa: Meeting the financing and reform challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 9-18.
- Gagnon, Luc & Belanger, Camille & Uchiyama, Yohji, 2002. "Life-cycle assessment of electricity generation options: The status of research in year 2001," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 1267-1278, November.
- Prasad Tallapragada V.S.N. & Maria Shkaratan & Ada Karina Izaguirre & Jaakko Helleranta & Saifur Rahman & Sten Bergman, 2009. "Monitoring Performance of Electric Utilities : Indicators and Benchmarking in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13030, The World Bank.
- Karekezi, Stephen & Kimani, John, 2002. "Status of power sector reform in Africa: impact on the poor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11-12), pages 923-945, September.
- Steinbuks, J. & Foster, V., 2010. "When do firms generate? Evidence on in-house electricity supply in Africa," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 505-514, May.
- Anton Eberhard & Vivien Foster & Cecilia Briceño-Garmendia & Fatimata Ouedraogo & Daniel Camos & Maria Shkaratan, 2008. "Underpowered : The State of the Power Sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7833, The World Bank.
- Chun-Yan Kuo & Glenn P. Jenkins & M. Benjamin Mphahlele, 2003. "The Economic Opportunity Cost Of Capital In South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(3), pages 523-543, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1981. "An International Comparative Analysis Of The Taxation Of The Steel Industry," Development Discussion Papers 1981-07, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-Benefit Analysis; Inflation;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.