A Conceptual Framework for the Economic Evaluation of Industrial Projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Jenkins & JOHN EVANS, 1977. "Measurement Of The Foreign Exchange And Sales Tax Externality On The Value Added Of Labour," Development Discussion Papers 1977-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Grady, Patrick & Muller, R. Andrew, 1986. "On The Use and Misuse of Input-Output Based Impact Analysis in Evaluation," MPRA Paper 22063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 1978. "On Measuring the Social Opportunity Cost of Permanent and Temporary Employment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 220-239, May.
More about this item
Keywordsexternalities; social discount rate; exchange rate; economic evaluation; townsite; infrastructure; assistance;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .