Power Purchase Agreements For Risk And Rent Sharing In Himalayian Hydropower Developments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Glenn P. Jenkins & D. N. S. Dhakal, 2008. "Power Purchase Agreements for Risk and Rent Sharing in Himalayan Hydropower Developments," Working Papers 1203, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaron, Henry J, 1976. "Inflation and the Income Tax," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 193-199, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 1983.
"Inflation, Income Taxes, and the Rate of Interest: A Theoretical Analysis,"
NBER Chapters,in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 28-43
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Inflation, Income Taxes, and the Rate of Interest: A Theoretical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 809-820, December.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1977. "Inflation - Its Financial Impact On Business In Canada," Development Discussion Papers 1977-04, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordspower purchase agreement; Himalayas; hydropower; electricity; Bhutan; India; electricity exports; risk sharing; economic rents;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .