Domestic Versus International R&D Spillovers And Productivity Performance Of Large International Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marca Weinberg & Catherine L. Kling & James E. Wilen, 1993. "Water Markets and Water Quality," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 278-291.
- Paul Holden & Mateen Thobani, 1995. "Tradable Water Rights: A Property Rights Approach to Improving Water Use and Promoting Investment," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(97), pages 263-290.
- Mark W Rosegrant & Renato Gazmuri, 1995.
"Reforming Water Allocation Policy Through Markets in Tradable Water Rights: Lessons from Chile, Mexico and California,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(97), pages 291-316.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Gazmuri S., Renato, 1994. "Reforming water allocation policy through markets in tradable water rights: lessons from Chile, Mexico, and California," EPTD discussion papers 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Thobani, Mateen, 1997. "Formal Water Markets: Why, When, and How to Introduce Tradable Water Rights," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 161-179, August.
- Dinar, Ariel & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth, 1997. "Water allocation mechanisms : principles and examples," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1779, The World Bank.
- Saleth, R. Maria & Dinar, Ariel, 1999. "Water challenge and institutional response (a cross-country perspective)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2045, The World Bank.
- David Pearce & Giles Atkinson, 1998. "The concept of sustainable development: An evaluation of its usefulness ten years after Brundtland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 251-269, September.
- Michael Webb & David Ehrhardt, 1998. "Improving Water Services Through Competition," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11511, The World Bank.
- Dinar, A. & Subramanian, A., 1997. "Water Pricing Experiences," Papers 386, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Dinar, Ariel & Letey, J., 1991. "Agricultural water marketing, allocative efficiency, and drainage reduction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 210-223, May.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 1996. "Groundwater markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," Research reports 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Saleth, R.M. & Dinar, A., 1999. "Evaluating Water Institutions and Water Sector Performance," Papers 447, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Hearne, R.R. & Easter, K.W., 1995. "Water Allocation and Water Markets. An Analysis of Gains-from-Trade in Chile," Papers 315, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Hearne, Robert R. & William Easter, K., 1997.
"The economic and financial gains from water markets in Chile,"
Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 187-199, January.
- Hearne, Robert R. & Easter, K. William, 1997. "The economic and financial gains from water markets in Chile," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(3), January.
- David Zilberman, 1997. "Allocation and Pricing at the Water District Level," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 952-963.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1994. "Markets in tradable water rights: Potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1613-1625, November.
- Seagraves, J.A. & Easter, K. William, 1982. "Pricing for Irrigation Water," Economic Reports 8445, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Michael D. Rosen & Richard J. Sexton, 1993. "Irrigation Districts and Water Markets: An Application of Cooperative Decision-Making Theory," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 39-53.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prt:wpaper:8_2004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Milano). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isnavit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .