Housing, land prices, and the link between growth and saving
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angus Deaton & Guy Laroque, 1999. "Housing, Land Prices, and the Link between Growth and Saving," Working Papers 99-22, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaud, Amanda & Rothert, Jacek, 2014.
"Optimal borrowing constraints and growth in a small open economy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 326-340.
- Jacek Rothert & Amanda Michaud, 2011. "Optimal Borrowing Constraints and Growth in a Small Open Economy," Department of Economics Working Papers 130225, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2013.
More about this item
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:rpdevs:deaton_laroque_housing_land_prices_and_the_link_between_growth_and_savings_jeg.pdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rpprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.