Interdependence in the Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2012. "Money and rank in the labor market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 325-328.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2014.
"My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 245-273.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2014. "My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?," Review of Behavioral Economics, now publishers, vol. 1(3), pages 245-273, May.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2013. "My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?," EconStor Preprints 70096, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2005. "Big Fish in Small Pond or Small Fish in Big Pond? An Analysis of Job Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 1900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2009. "How important is rank to individual perception of economic standing? A within-community analysis," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(3), pages 225-248, September.
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2012.
"Are Occupations Paid What They are Worth? An Econometric Study of Occupational Wage Inequality and Productivity,"
Springer, vol. 160(3), pages 257-287, September.
- François Rycx & Stephan Kampelmann, 2011. "Are occupations paid what they are worth? An econometric study of occupational wage inequality and productivity," DULBEA Working Papers 11-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, Francois, 2011. "Are Occupations Paid What They Are Worth? An Econometric Study of Occupational Wage Inequality and Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 5951, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2011. "Are occupations paid what they are worth? An econometric study of occupational wage inequality and productivity," Working Papers CEB 11-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2008. "The Concept Of Comparison Income: An Historical Perspective," MPRA Paper 8713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dohmen, Thomas, 2014.
"Behavioral labor economics: Advances and future directions,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 71-85.
- Dohmen, Thomas, 2014. "Behavioural Labour Economics: Advances and Future Directions," IZA Discussion Papers 8263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brown, Gordon D. A. & Gardner, Jonathan & Oswald, Andrew J. & Qian, Jing, 2005. "Does Wage Rank Affect Employees' Wellbeing?," IZA Discussion Papers 1505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & John, Kose & Waisman, Maya, 2016. "Urban Agglomeration and CEO Compensation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(06), pages 1925-1953, December.
- repec:spr:izalbr:v:7:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40172-017-0061-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Schneck, 2013. "Nonlinear evaluation of status and signal effects," Evidence-based HRM: A Global Forum for Empirical Scholarship, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 112-129, October.
- Di Tella, Rafael & Haisken-De New, John & MacCulloch, Robert, 2010.
"Happiness adaptation to income and to status in an individual panel,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 834-852, December.
- Rafael Di Tella & John Haisken-De New & Robert MacCulloch, 2007. "Happiness Adaptation to Income and to Status in an Individual Panel," NBER Working Papers 13159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Di Tella & John Haisken-De New & Robert Macculloch, 2010. "Happiness Adaptation to Income and to Status in an Individual Panel," Post-Print hal-00911821, HAL.
- Stefan Schneck, 2011.
"The Effect of Relative Standing on Considerations about Self-Employment,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
426, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Schneck, Stefan, 2011. "The Effect of Relative Standing on Considerations About Self-Employment," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-486, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Emily Breza & Supreet Kaur & Yogita Shamdasani, 2016. "The Morale Effects of Pay Inequality," NBER Working Papers 22491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:indrel:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .