Zimbabwe’s Hyperinflation Money Demand Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terrence Kairiza, 2009. "Unbundling Zimbabwe’s journey to hyperinflation and official dollarization," GRIPS Discussion Papers 09-12, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsHyperinflation; Real Cash Balances; Price Expectation; Equilibrium; Error Correction Model;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-11-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-11-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-11-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-11-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .