Important Concepts in Iranian Electronic Commerce Law
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordselectronic commerce; Contradiction; criticize; Iranian;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-05-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ICT-2008-05-05 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2008-05-05 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .