Communism, Value Neutrality and Monetary Neutrality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luo, Yinghao, 2017. "Communism, Value Neutrality and Monetary Neutrality," MPRA Paper 83252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yinghao LUO, 2016. "Nonlinear Trend and Purchasing Power Parity," Journal of Economics Bibliography, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 490-497, September.
More about this item
Keywordscommunism; symmetry; value neutrality; monetary neutrality; purchasing power parity;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MAC-2017-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:79367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.