Communism, Value Neutrality and Monetary Neutrality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luo, Yinghao, 2017. "Communism, Value Neutrality and Monetary Neutrality," MPRA Paper 83252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yinghao LUO, 2016. "Nonlinear Trend and Purchasing Power Parity," Journal of Economics Bibliography, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 490-497, September.
More about this item
Keywordscommunism; symmetry; value neutrality; monetary neutrality; purchasing power parity;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MAC-2017-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:79367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .