The future of modernized agriculture and the return of traditional techniques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schuler, Randall S. & Jackson, Susan E. & Jackofsky, Ellen & Slocum, John Jr., 1996. "Managing human resources in Mexico: A cultural understanding," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 55-61.
- Hoshino, Taeko, 2005. "Executive Managers in Large Mexican Family Businesses," IDE Discussion Papers 40, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hoshino, Taeko, 1993. "The Alfa Group: the decline and resurgence of a large-scale indigenous business group in Mexico," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 31(4), pages 511-534, December.
- Recio, Gabriela, 2004. "Lawyers' Contribution to Business Development in Early Twentieth-Century Mexico," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 281-306, June.
- Sargent, John, 2001. "Getting to know the neighbors: Grupos in Mexico," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 16-24.
- Jones, Geoffrey, 2002. "Business Enterprises and Global Worlds," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 581-605, December.
- Hoshino, Taeko, 2004. "Family Business in Mexico: Responses to Human Resource Limitations and Management Succession," IDE Discussion Papers 12, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lauterbach, Albert, 1965. "Management Aims and Development Needs in Latin America," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(04), pages 557-588, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRe-switching of techniques; modernized agriculture; sustainable development;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .