Choques Externos, Regulación y Crisis Bancarias en el Perú: Una revisión para el periodo 1990-2009
[External Shocks, Regulation and Banking Crises in Peru: A review for the period 1990-2009]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dancourt, Óscar & Jiménez Sotelo, Renzo, 2010.
"Perú: Lecciones de la recesión de 2008-2009
[Peru: Lessons from the recession of 2008-2009]," MPRA Paper 74889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbank lending; banking crises; financial crises; financial dollarization; capital flows; monetary policy; banking supervision; financial regulation.;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N26 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:74752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .