Reconciling the Chinese Financial Development with its Economic Growth: A Discursive Essay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Merz, 1992.
"Time Use Dynamics in Paid Work and Household Activities of Married Women - A Panel Analysis with Household Information and Regional Labour Demand,"
02, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Merz, Joachim, 1992. "Time Use Dynamics in Paid Work and Household Activities of Married Women - A Panel Analysis with Household Information and Regional Labour Demand," MPRA Paper 7242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Merz, Joachim, 1991. "Microsimulation -- A survey of principles, developments and applications," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 77-104, May.
- Merz, Joachim & Faik, Jürgen, 1994. "Equivalence Scales Based on Revealed Preference Consumption Expenditure Microdata - The Case of West Germany," MPRA Paper 16297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Development; China; Adaptive Efficiency; Co-evolutionary Perspective;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-02-23 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2008-02-23 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2008-02-23 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-TRA-2008-02-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .