Economic growth and debt: a simplified model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krouglov, Alexei, 2006. "Mathematical Dynamics of Economic Growth as Effect of Internal Savings," MPRA Paper 1262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krouglov, Alexei, 2015. "Credit expansion and contraction: a simplified model," MPRA Paper 64227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krouglov, Alexei, 2014. "Secular stagnation and decline: a simplified model," MPRA Paper 60750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsdebt; investment; modeling;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2015-06-27 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GRO-2015-06-27 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2015-06-27 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .