Status Of Women In The Rural Khasi Society Of Meghalaya
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- De, Utpal Kumar & Ghose, Bholanath, 2007. "Status of Women in the Rural Khasi Society of Meghalaya," MPRA Paper 6168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:72:y:1978:i:04:p:1341-1356_15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loosemore, John & Hanby, Victor J., 1971. "The Theoretical Limits of Maximum Distortion: Some Analytic Expressions for Electoral Systems," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 467-477, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:77:y:1983:i:01:p:123-141_24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStatus of Women; Empowerment of Women;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2007-12-19 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2007-12-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .