Status Of Women In The Rural Khasi Society Of Meghalaya
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- De, Utpal Kumar & Ghose, Bholanath, 2007. "Status of Women in the Rural Khasi Society of Meghalaya," MPRA Paper 6168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStatus of Women; Empowerment of Women;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2007-12-19 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2007-12-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .