On Some Distributions Arising in Inverse Cluster Sampling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panaretos, John & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1986. "On Generalized Binomial and Multinomial Distributions and Their Relation to Generalized Poisson Distributions," MPRA Paper 6248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panaretos, John, 1983. "A Generating Model Involving Pascal and Logarithmic Series Distributions," MPRA Paper 6246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xekalaki, Evdokia & Panaretos, John, 1983. "Identifiability of Compound Poisson Distributions," MPRA Paper 6244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Satheesh Kumar & A. Riyaz, 2015. "A zero-inflated logarithmic series distribution of order k and its applications," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 99(1), pages 31-43, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCluster negative binomial distribution; Generalized Poisson distribution; Sluttering generalized Waring distribution; Cluster logarithmic series distribution;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .