On the Joint Distribution of Two Discrete Random Variables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panaretos, John, 1982. "On Characterizing Some Discrete Distributions Using an Extension of the Rao-Rubin Theorem," MPRA Paper 6229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xekalaki, Evdokia & Panaretos, John, 1979. "Characterization of the Compound Poisson Distribution," MPRA Paper 6221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panaretos, John, 1984. "Partial Independence and Finite Distributions," MPRA Paper 6247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panaretos, John, 1983. "On Some Bivariate Discrete Distributions with Multivariate Components," MPRA Paper 68041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional Distribution; power series distribution; binomial distribution; characterization;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .