Monetare und Fiskale Behorden in der Republik Kroatien die Herausporderungen der Globalisierung
[Monetary and Fiscal Authorities in the Republic of Croatia – Challenges of Globalization]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Gerhard Reitschuler, 2006.
"'Guns Or Butter?' Revisited: Robustness And Nonlinearity Issues In The Defense-Growth Nexus,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(4), pages 523-541, September.
- Jesús Crespo Guaresma & Gerhard Reitschuler, 2003. ""Guns or Butter?" Revisited: Robustness and Nonlinearity Issues in the Defense-Grotwth Nexus," Vienna Economics Papers 0310, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson, 2000.
"Why Did the West Extend the Franchise? Democracy, Inequality, and Growth in Historical Perspective,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1167-1199.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Robinson, James A, 1998. "Why did the West Extend the Franchise? Democracy, Inequality and Growth in Historical Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 1797, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Engerman, Stanley L. & Sokoloff, Kenneth L., 2005.
"The Evolution of Suffrage Institutions in the New World,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(04), pages 891-921, December.
- Stanley L. Engerman & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2001. "The Evolution of Suffrage Institutions in the New World," NBER Working Papers 8512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pavel Yakovlev, 2007. "Arms Trade, Military Spending, And Economic Growth," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 317-338.
- Roemer, John E, 1985. "Rationalizing Revolutionary Ideology," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 85-108, January.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 1995. "How to Pay for the Peace? A Theoretical Framework with References to African Countries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 83(1-2), pages 173-184, April.
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: monetary; fiscal; numismatics;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .