Work cycles of independent ensembles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedrich, Thomas & Köpper, Wilhelm, 2013. "Schumpeter´s Gale: Mixing and compartmentalization in Economics and Biology," MPRA Paper 45405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedrich, Thomas, 2016. "Aquila non captat muscas :Homo Economicus between exploration and exploitation," MPRA Paper 75601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedrich, Thomas, 2014. "Entanglement by Genes or Shares; Hamilton´s rule of kin selection revisited," MPRA Paper 60267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedrich, Thomas, 2015. "The limits of wise exploitation in dependent and independent symmetric ensembles," MPRA Paper 68250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsdependent ensemble; independent ensemble; irrationality; source; sink; superadditivity; subadditivity; deception; brute force; peaceful ensemble; violent ensemble; work cycles;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .