Mock Theta Conjectures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Martellosio, Federico, 2010. "Power Properties Of Invariant Tests For Spatial Autocorrelation In Linear Regression," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 152-186, February.
- Kramer, W., 1985. "The power of the Durbin-Watson test for regressions without an intercept," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 363-370, June.
- King, Maxwell L., 1985. "A point optimal test for autoregressive disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 21-37, January.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2011. "Nontestability Of Equal Weights Spatial Dependence," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(06), pages 1369-1375, December.
- Mynbaev, Kairat, 2011. "Distributions escaping to infinity and the limiting power of the Cliff-Ord test for autocorrelation," MPRA Paper 44402, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2012.
- Christian Kleiber & Walter Krämer, 2005.
"Finite-sample power of the Durbin--Watson test against fractionally integrated disturbances,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(3), pages 406-417, December.
- Prof. Dr. Walter Krämer & Christian Kleiber, "undated". "Finite-Sample Power of the Durbin-Watson Test Against Fractionally Integrated Disturbances," Working Papers 10, Business and Social Statistics Department, Technische Universität Dortmund.
- Kramer, Walter & Zeisel, Helmut, 1990. "Finite sample power of linear regression autocorrelation tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 363-372, March.
- Bartels, Robert, 1992. "On the power function of the Durbin-Watson test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 101-112.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2011. "Efficiency of the OLS estimator in the vicinity of a spatial unit root," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1285-1291, August.
- Tillman, John A, 1975. "The Power of the Durbin-Watson Test," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 959-974, Sept.-Nov.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2008. "Testing for spatial autocorrelation: the regressors that make the power disappear," MPRA Paper 10542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Huang, Steel & Simons, Gordon, 1981. "On the theory of elliptically contoured distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
- Kadiyala, Koteswara Rao, 1970. "Testing for the Independence of Regression Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 97-117, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMock theta; rank of partition.;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .