A remuneração de capital nas telecomunicações e o novo contexto regulatório brasileiro
[The remuneration of capital in the telecommunications and the new Brazilian regulatory context]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuliy Sannikov, 2007. "Games with Imperfectly Observable Actions in Continuous Time," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(5), pages 1285-1329, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Fiuza de Bragança & Katia Rocha & Fernando Camacho, 2006.
"A Taxa de Remuneração do Capital e a Nova Regulação das Telecomunicações,"
1160, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Bragança, Gabriel & Rocha, Katia & Camacho, Fernando, 2006.
"A taxa de remuneração do capital e a nova regulação das telecomunicações
[Cost of capital and the new regulation of telecommunications services]," MPRA Paper 5400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bragança, Gabriel & Rocha, Katia & Camacho, Fernando, 2006. "A taxa de remuneração do capital e a nova regulação das telecomunicações
More about this item
KeywordsTelecomunicações; Custo de Capital; Remuneração do Capital;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.