Has the Bourgeoisie Truly Come of Age in India?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew F. Brimmer, 1955. "The Setting of Entrepreneurship in India," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 553-576.
More about this item
KeywordsGujarat Pogrom 2002; Indian Bourgeoisie; Confederation of Indian Industry (CII);
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- N85 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Asia including Middle East
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .