Meat Demand Analysis: A Case Study of Akungba-Akoko Township in Ondo State
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shields, Martin & Mushinski, David & Davis, Lisa, 2009. "Provision of Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance in Small Businesses: Does Rural Location Matter?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2), pages 129-147.
- Gerhard Fülöp & Thomas Kopetsch & Pascal Schöpe, 2011. "Catchment areas of medical practices and the role played by geographical distance in the patient’s choice of doctor," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 691-706, June.
- McNamara, Paul E., . "State-level Rural Health Policy," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Wynveen, Brooklynn J., 2009. "Reasons for Use of Out-of-County Health Care Facilities in the Mississippi Delta," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2), pages 213-225.
- Asirvatham, Jebaraj, 2009. "Examining Diet Quality and Body Mass Index in Rural Areas Using a Quantile Regression Framework," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2), pages 149-169.
- Jintanakul, Kanlaya & Otto, Daniel, 2009. "Factors Affecting Hospital Choice for Rural Iowa Residents," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2), pages 171-187.
- Richard Cebula, 2010. "The micro-firm health insurance hypothesis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(11), pages 1067-1072.
- Fannin, J. Matthew & Barnes, James N., 2009. "Spatial Model Specification for Contractual Arrangements between Rural Hospitals and Physicians," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2), pages 189-211.
- Barr, Kanlaya Jintanakul & Otto, Daniel, 2009. "Factors Affecting Hospital Choice for Rural Iowa Residents," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13089, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:2:p:226-232 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExpenditure Pattern; Meat Consumption; Households;
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .