Predicting the Profit Potential of a Microeconomic Process: An Information Theoretic/Thermodynamic Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Bryant, 2007. "A Thermodynamic Theory of Economics," Working Papers tefprv2007, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
More about this item
KeywordsProfit Increase Prediction; Process Entropy; Information; Complexity; Waste; Equation of Profit; Little’s Law; Business Analogies with Thermodynamics; Boltzmann’s Constant of Business; Carnot; Shannon;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .