The European Neighborhood Policy, Mass-media and Cross-border Cooperation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Tiemstra, 2007. "The Social Economics of Globalization," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 143-159, October.
- Stefania Vitali & James B. Glattfelder & Stefano Battiston, 2011. "The network of global corporate control," Papers 1107.5728, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brie, Mircea, 2014. "European enlargement and new frontiers of Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 56238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horga, Ioan & Brie, Mircea, 2013. "Can be Hungarian-Ukrainian-Romanian-Moldovan an Inclusive Frontier of Europe?," MPRA Paper 52772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsneighborhood policy; mass-media; cross-border cooperation; border; multimedia;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .