International recycling of petrodollars
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
KeywordsOil exporting countries; oil revenues; oil windfall; recycling; trade; imports; exports; reserve accumulation; marginal propensity to import; petrodollars; OPEC; Russia;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2006-12-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2006-12-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-12-04 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .