Keynes’s probability: An introduction to the theory of logical groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sachs, Jeffrey D., 1989. "Political and economic determinants of budget deficits in the industrial democracies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 903-933, May.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2012. "Fiscal volatility, financial crises and growth," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(18), pages 1821-1826, December.
- Castro, Vítor, 2007.
"The Causes of Excessive Deficits in The European Union,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
805, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Vítor Castro, 2007. "The Causes of Excessive Deficits in the European Union," NIPE Working Papers 13/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2010.
"Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 517-532, December.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2008. "Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth," Working Paper Series 849, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Davide Furceri, 2008. "Government Size, Composition, Volatility and Economic Growth," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Luca Agnello & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2009. "The Determinants of Public Deficit Volatility," NIPE Working Papers 11/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsAbstract algebraic logic; Keynes’s probability;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- B16 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Quantitative and Mathematical
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2012-11-24 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-11-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-11-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .