Human Development in Northeastern Region of India: Issues and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Koford, Kenneth J & Miller, Jeffrey B, 1992.
"Macroeconomic Market Incentive Plans: History and Theoretical Rationale,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 330-334, May.
- Kenneth Koford & Jeffrey B. Miller, 1992. "Macroeconomic Market Incentive Plans: History and Theoretical Rationale," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_71, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. McCombie, 2005. "WHY ARE SOME COUNTRIES RICHER THAN OTHERS? A SKEPTICAL VIEW OF MANKIW-ROMER-WEIL's TEST OF THE NEOCLASSICAL GROWTH MODEL," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 360-392, July.
- Prebisch, Raúl, 1950. "The economic development of Latin America and its principal problems," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29973, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- M. L. Weitzman, 1981. "Increasing Returns and Unemployment Equilibrium," Working papers 291, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Seref Saygili, 1998. "Is the Efficiency Wage Hypothesis Valid for Developing Countries? Evidence from the Turkish Cement Industry," Studies in Economics 9810, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jang-Sup SHIN, 2002. "The East Asian Industrialization in the Gerschenkronian Mirror: Catching-up Strategies and Institutional Transition," Departmental Working Papers wp0208, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2008. "Macroeconomic Policy And Collective Action," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0332, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman development index; North East India;
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .