Anatomy of Cashless Banking in Nigeria: What Matters?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v5i4p5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCashless Banking; Cashless Economy; Financial System; Electronic payment; Nigeria;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-09-30 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-09-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-09-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .