La Riforma del Welfare, il Paygo, i nuovi Ammortizzatori per il Mercato del Lavoro
[Reform of Welfare System, Scale of functioning of PayGo, and development of modern Unemployment Benefits]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jellal, Mohamed & Zenou, Yves, 2000.
"A dynamic efficiency wage model with learning by doing,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 99-105, January.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Zenou, Yves, 2000. "A dynamic efficiency wage model with learning by doing," MPRA Paper 38513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Yves Zenou, 1997. "Segmentation et marchés locaux du travail," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 131(5), pages 65-76.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-1306 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence F. Katz, 1986. "Efficiency Wage Theories: A Partial Evaluation," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 235-290 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo, 2000. "Supervision and effort in an intertemporal efficiency wage model: the role of the Solow condition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 93-98, April.
- Solow, Robert M., 1979. "Another possible source of wage stickiness," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 79-82.
- Wauthy, Xavier & Zenou, Yves, 2002.
" How Does Imperfect Competition in the Labor Market Affect Unemployment Policies?,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(3), pages 417-436.
- Wauthy, Xavier & Zenou, Yves, 2001. "How Does Imperfect Competition in the Labour Market Affect Unemployment Policies?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- WAUTHY, Xavier & ZENOU, Yves, 2002. "How does imperfect competition in the labor market affect unemployment policies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1558, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wauthy, Xavier & Zenou, Yves, 2001. "How Does Imperfect Competition in the Labor Market Affect Unemployment Policies?," IZA Discussion Papers 340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Topel, Robert H, 1986. "Local Labor Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 111-143, June.
- Albrecht, James W & Vroman, Susan B, 1992.
"Dual Labor Markets, Efficiency Wages, and Search,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(4), pages 438-461, October.
- Albrecht, James W. & Vroman, Susan B., 1990. "Dual Labor Markets, Efficiency Wages, and Search," Working Paper Series 267, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Albrecht, J.W. & Vroman, S.B., 1991. "Dual Labour Markets, Efficiency Wages, and Search," Papers 492, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 2001. "Good Jobs versus Bad Jobs," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 1-21, January.
- William M. Boal & Michael R. Ransom, 1997. "Monopsony in the Labor Market," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 86-112, March.
- Lin, Chung-cheng & Lai, Ching-chong, 1994. "The turnover costs and the Solow condition in an efficiency wage model with intertemporal optimization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 501-505, August.
- Ramaswamy, Ramana & Rowthorn, Robert E, 1991. "Efficiency Wages and Wage Dispersion," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(232), pages 501-514, November.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Santaella, Julio A., 1998. "Efficiency wages, disinflation and labor mobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 267-291, February.
- Schmidt-Sorensen, Jan Beyer, 1990. "The equilibrium effort-wage elasticity in efficiency-wage models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 365-369, April.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1998. "Comparison-concave utility and following behaviour in social and economic settings," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 133-155, October.
- Marti, Christopher, 1997. "Efficiency wages: combining the shirking and turnover cost models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 327-330, December.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Efficiency wages and the quality of job matching," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 201-217, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Pammolli, 2013. "Demography, Sustainability, and Growth Notes on the future of the European "Social Market" Economy," Working Papers CERM 01-2013, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare System PayGo; Pensions Expenditure; Halth Care Expenditure; Ltc; PayGo Burden; Sustainability; Long Term; Stability Program; Multipillar; Structural Reform;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .