La Riforma del Welfare, il Paygo, i nuovi Ammortizzatori per il Mercato del Lavoro
[Reform of Welfare System, Scale of functioning of PayGo, and development of modern Unemployment Benefits]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Pammolli, 2013. "Demography, Sustainability, and Growth Notes on the future of the European "Social Market" Economy," Working Papers CERM 01-2013, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare System PayGo; Pensions Expenditure; Halth Care Expenditure; Ltc; PayGo Burden; Sustainability; Long Term; Stability Program; Multipillar; Structural Reform;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .