La Riforma del Welfare, il Paygo, i nuovi Ammortizzatori per il Mercato del Lavoro
[Reform of Welfare System, Scale of functioning of PayGo, and development of modern Unemployment Benefits]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Pammolli, 2013. "Demography, Sustainability, and Growth Notes on the future of the European "Social Market" Economy," Working Papers CERM 01-2013, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare System PayGo; Pensions Expenditure; Halth Care Expenditure; Ltc; PayGo Burden; Sustainability; Long Term; Stability Program; Multipillar; Structural Reform;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.