The geopolitics in the spheres of influence, domination, and overrule: towards a new world order or disorder?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mulaj, Isa, 2009. "Self-management socialism compared to social market economy in transition: Are there convergent paths?," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2009-08, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
More about this item
KeywordsNew World Order; world geopolitics; great powers; spheres of influence; domination;
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .