La competitividad de las naciones: Bases teóricas en la política económica del siglo XIX
[Competitiveness of Nations: Theoretical basis in the nineteenth century economic policy]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen T. Ziliak & Deirdre N. McCloskey, 2004.
"Size Matters: The Standard Error of Regressions in the American Economic Review,"
Econ Journal Watch,
Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(2), pages 331-358, August.
- Ziliak, Stephen T. & McCloskey, Deirdre N., 2004. "Size matters: the standard error of regressions in the American Economic Review," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 527-546, November.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- William Coleman, 2005. "Taking Out The Pins: Economics As Alive And Living In The History Of Economic Thought," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 24(2), pages 107-115, June.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Coase, R H, 1992. "Contracts and the Activities of Firms," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(2), pages 451-452, October.
- Michael Butler & Robert Garnett, 2003. "Teaching the coase theorem: Are we getting it right?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(2), pages 133-145, June.
- Altman, Morris, 2004. "Statistical significance, path dependency, and the culture of journal publication," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 651-663, November.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; economic thought;
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .