CROISSANCE pro-pauvre au CAMEROUN entre 2001 et 2007
[PRO-POOR growth in CAMEROON between 2001 and 2007]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Santomero, Anthony M & Seater, John J, 1996.
"Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 942-960, November.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, 1996. "Alternative monies and the demand for media of exchange," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 942-964.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, 1995. "Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-08, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ian Grigg, "undated".
"The Effect of Internet Value Transfer Systems on Monetary Policy,"
_001, London Business School.
- Ian Grigg, 1996. "The Effect of Internet Value Transfer Systems on Monetary Policy," Macroeconomics 9607004, EconWPA.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1980. "Alternative approaches to the theory of the banking firm," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-37, January.
More about this item
Keywordspro-poor growth; economic growth; incidence curve of growth; inequality;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .