Vom Camarade Zum Monsieur: Strukturanpassung Und Demokratisierung in Benin
[From 'Camarade' to 'Monsieur': Structural Adjustment and Democratization in Benin]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kohnert, Dirk & Preuss, Hans-Joachim, 1992. "Vom Camarade Zum Monsieur: Strukturanpassung Und Demokratisierung in Benin," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 47-70.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 1994.
"'Wir sind alle abgewertet !' Zur Anpassungskrise von Währung, Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft in der CFA-Zone
['We are all devalued!' On the adjustment crisis of currency, economy and society in the CF," MPRA Paper 82163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 1991.
"Sozio-Kulturelle Kurzanalyse: Benin
[Socio-Cultural Proximate Analysis: Benin Republic]," MPRA Paper 83760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 1993.
"Demokratisierung im frankophonen Afrika - "Freie Bahn dem Liberalismus !"
[Democratization in francophone Africa: "clear the path to liberalism!"]," MPRA Paper 83808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition; structural adjustment; democratization; Bénin; frankophone Africa;
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.