Various stages of faith in human psychology
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFaith; Stages of Faith; Self-identity; Human Psychology;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-01-10 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2012-01-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-NEU-2012-01-10 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .